As co-sponsors, WHARR will be tabling at this event in support of the NY State Reproductive Health Act (RHA).
The forum is hosted by Senator Liz Krueger, sponsor of the RHA in the NY State Senate, to help maintain and build on the current momentum in support of the bill and to increase awareness and support for modernizing NYS law in the face of federal threats to reproductive rights.
Speakers will include:
- Assemblywoman Deborah Glick
- Matha Plimpton, actor and activist
- Katharine Bodde, Policy Counsel, NYCLU
- Carol Sanger, Barbara Aronstein Black Professor of Law at Columbia Law School
- Erika Christensen and Garin Marschall, advocates
- Dr. Treasure Walker, member, Physicians for Reproductive Health
Join us to learn how you can get involved and what you can do to help pass the Reproductive Health Act in 2018.
And spread the word through this Facebook event!